- 1 Using EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard To Recover Deleted Files
- 1.1 Using EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard To Recover Deleted Files
- 1.2 No Stream Available Error: How To Fix On Kodi
- 1.3 DSTV Now – Stream Movies, TV Shows on Mobile Devices 2019
- 1.4 DSTV Nigeria Prices Channels Bouquet HD Decoders Explora PVR 2019
- 1.5 Tips On How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- 1.6 How To Save Snapchat videos on Apple (iOS) And Android Phones
- 1.7 Top 10 Most Anticipated Features To Expect on the PlayStation 5
EaseUs data recovery wizard is a free software that helps to quickly recover lost data or even permanently deleted data, formatted documents, pictures files as well as videos from your device including laptops, PC’s, hard drives, memory cars or any storage devices without having to go to your recycle bin.
Note that you do not need to have expert knowledge in operating laptops /PC’s to be able to use this software. The EaseUs recovery software can also render services such as recovery of the damaged hard drive, OS, crash recovery, virus attack recovery, raw partition recovery, formatted recovery, and some other recovery solutions on hard drives. It is completely free and you can do this and many more in just a few steps.
Using EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard To Recover Deleted Files
When you need to recover any of your lost files or your damaged documents you can recover them in just 3 clicks.
The EaseUs data recovery wizard first provides you with simple features and it is easy to follow especially if you are new to this software
>> also read on Tips On How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
Then, it allows you to scan your files, this is done to ensure complete recovery
Finally, it allows you to preview the files that are available for recovery, here you can choose what you want to recover and leave anyone that is not useful at the moment to save disk space.
In just these three steps you already have your lost data. It may be fascinating to point that the EaseUs recovery wizard can recover as much as 100 files or more, even emails, audios, videos included.