Top 10 Most Anticipated Features To Expect on the PlayStation 5
Every game fanatics out there is having a lot of anticipation for the new and upcoming PlayStation 5, although PlayStation 4 (PS4) was being the most anticipated game will definitely not beat the style and grandeur of the PS5. But what are we supposed to expect as one of its key features? If we look at the big picture of the Play Station, it is an outstanding gaming brand that is made of 4-home video game consoles, an online service, a media center, a line of controllers, a phone and two handhelds with multiple magazines.
Let us take a look at a brief history of the PS5, it was developed by Sony interactive entertainment, and was launched in Japan on 3rd December 1994.
Ps1 was the first in the series, followed by its successor PS2 released in 2002. Along came PS3 in 2016 and it had many rivals like the Nintendo Wii u and switch, Microsoft’s Xbox one at that time. When the PS4 was released it went through a tremendous sale and it circulated the market, although it is nearly 4 years old there is not any game like it. However with this new and upcoming PS5, you can’t beat it, I mean it is going to stand out even in the design work, the hardware and many more.
Top 10 Most Anticipated Features to Expect on the PlayStation 5
Although fair pricing is very important it is not solely going to be about money, rather on what it will feature. Cost is a very important factor for any gadget, and for the upcoming PS5 Sony interactive is guaranteeing a fair price or this game.
- 4K Blu-ray Drive
- No more Disk Drive
- The controller: although the controller for the PS4 was great, a lot of persons still think that it needs some basic improvements and would be great if it was featured in the next one.
- More storage: because gaming requires a good availability of space, it wouldn’t be a bad thing if this PS5 contained more space
- Feature backward compatibility (something similar to the Xbox one)
- AMD graphics card – more Graphics controlling power
- In luck, the PS5 will feature its visual reality walking into the next level.
- Stylish and impressive Console design
- It will feature more games
- More processing power
Up until now, there is no official release date or where and when it is going to be launched. However, we can hope that all these amazing features will be present and the new PlayStation 5 will have powerful graphics and sound and clear visual reality.