- 1 Tips On How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- 1.1 Tips To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- 1.2 How To Save Snapchat videos on Apple (iOS) And Android Phones
- 1.3 How To Save Snapchat videos on Apple (iOS) And Android Phones
- 1.4 Top 10 Most Anticipated Features To Expect on the PlayStation 5
- 1.5 Prices Of Foreign Used Cars In Nigeria
This article from o3techy will provide information on Tips On How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
Facebook is a social network that allows you to connect to friends and make new friends in the long run. However, when you want to discontinue the use of this platform, you can easily delete your account from the site. This article will guide you on how to delete your account permanently
The steps to deleting a Facebook account is very simple and straight forward, following the steps in this tutorial will guarantee that your account is permanently deleted. But first things first, there are some important things you should know about. Read on.
What do I need to know before I delete my Facebook account permanently
Before you go ahead to delete your account with this steps provided, there are a few things you should know.
- This will prevent others from getting in touch with you on the Facebook platform
- You will not be able to re-activate your accounts again
- Your posts including videos, pictures that you had previously uploaded will be permanently deleted also.
- Information like messages you may have previously sent will not be erased since it is already in the receiver’s inbox.
- If you have used your Facebook account as a log-in option for other apps, you may have to recover the accounts or lose access to them
I suppose you have seen all the implications of deleting your account permanently, continue reading to see the step to step tutorial of getting this done effectively.
Tips To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Log in to your Facebook account by inputting your details
- Now go to the option of Facebook account deletion page on the end of your profile
>> To access your Facebook delete page start by going to your ligin page at facebook.com
- Click on the delete option
- Now, input the CAPTCHA code, this code can only be used once it is unique and only lasts for a few minutes.
- Finally, click on” account delete button”.
I hope these steps are very detailed and also self- explanatory.
>>Take a look at Top 10 Most Anticipated Features To Expect on the PlayStation 5