Snoop Dogg , Biography, Net Worth, Properties & Career Documentary 2019
- 1 Snoop Dogg , Biography, Net Worth, Properties & Career Documentary 2019
If you have been searching for Snoop Dogg , Biography, Net Worth, Properties & Career Documentary 2019, snoop dogg wife, snoop dogg children, snoop dogg songs, snoop dogg family, snoop dogg movies, snoop dogg albums, snoop dogg height, snoop doggage, then you are in the right place.
Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. (born October 20, 1971), known professionally as Snoop Dogg, is an American rapper, singer, record producer, television personality, entrepreneur, and actor. His music career began in 1992 when he was discovered by Dr. Dre and featured on Dre’s solo debut, “Deep Cover“, and then on Dre’s solo debut album, The Chronic. He has since sold over 23 million albums in the United States and 35 million albums worldwide.
Snoop’s debut album, Doggystyle, produced by Dr. Dre, was released in 1993 by Death Row Records. Bolstered by excitement driven by Snoop’s featuring on The Chronic, the album debuted at number one on both the Billboard 200 and Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts.
Selling almost a million copies in the first week of its release, Doggystyle became certified quadruple platinum in 1994 and spawned several hit singles, including “What’s My Name?” and “Gin & Juice“. In 1994 Snoop released a soundtrack on Death Row Records for the short film Murder Was the Case, starring himself. His second album, Tha Doggfather (1996), also debuted at number one on both charts, with “Snoop’s Upside Ya Head” as the lead single. The album was certified double platinum in 1997.
After leaving Death Row Records, Snoop signed with No Limit Records, where he recorded his next three albums, Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told (1998), No Limit Top Dogg (1999), and Tha Last Meal (2000). Snoop then signed with Priority/Capitol/EMI Records in 2002, where he released Paid tha Cost to Be da Boss.
He then signed with Geffen Records in 2004 for his next three albums, R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece, Tha Blue Carpet Treatment, and Ego Trippin’. Malice ‘n Wonderland (2009), and Doggumentary (2011) were released on Priority. Snoop Dogg has starred in motion pictures and hosted several television shows, including Doggy Fizzle Televizzle, Snoop Dogg’s Father Hood, and Dogg After Dark. He also coaches a youth football league and high school football team. In September 2009 Snoop was hired by EMI as the chairman of a reactivated Priority Records.
In 2012, after a trip to Jamaica, Snoop announced a conversion to Rastafarianism and a new alias, Snoop Lion. As Snoop Lion he released a reggae album, Reincarnated, and a documentary film of the same name, about his Jamaican experience, in early 2013.
His 13th studio album, Bush, was released in May 2015 and marked a return of the Snoop Dogg name. His 14th solo studio album, Coolaid, was released in July 2016. Snoop has 17 Grammy nominations without a win. In March 2016, the night before WrestleMania 32 in Arlington, Texas, he was inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame, having made several appearances for the company, including as Master of Ceremonies during a match at WrestleMania XXIV.
In 2018, he released his first gospel album, Bible of Love. On November 19, 2018, Snoop Dogg was given a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Snoop Dogg , Biography, Net Worth, Properties & Career Documentary 2019
Snoop Dogg, as he’s known professionally, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer and actor. Snoop’s real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr., but that’s a lot to remember, so we’ll stick with Snoop Dogg.
As of 2019, Snoop Dogg’s net worth is $135 million, and that makes him one of the richest rappers in the world. Let’s dive deep into Snoop’s background and the lessons we can learn from his success.
|Net Worth:||$135 Million|
|Born:||October 20, 1971|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Rapper|
Snoop Dogg Net Worth Profile.
Snoop Dogg is known as an American rapper, songwriter, producer, actor, and singer. The real name of the artiste is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr. Still, most people all over the world know him as Snoop Dogg.
He is known as one of the richest rappers in the world with his overall net worth starting from $128 million (according to Forbes) and up to $148 (according to the Richest). He is always on the list of the most influential rappers in the world.
Snoop Dogg, like all individuals in the music industry, is praised for a lot of things. He motivates people all around the world to follow their dreams and understand what they want from this life.
Actually, his parents gave him the name – Snoopy. He had a distinctive way to appear in public. at a very young age, he had troubles with law enforcement, but, fortunately, his artistic side took advantage over him.
In 1992, a mixtape on which Snoop was featured on, got handed to Dr. Dre. After hearing the tape, Dre was impressed, and invited Snoop to an audition.
Dre became a mentor to Snoop Dogg, and began teaching him how to structure his raps. Later that year, Snoop collaborate with Dre on his album ‘The Chronic’, and was able to launch a very successful solo career off the back of the album.
Snoop Dogg’s debut album ‘Doggystyle’ was a huge success, and he continued heading towards greatness in the music industry. Today, he’s sold over 35 million albums worldwide, and is one of the richest rappers in the world.
Here are some of the best highlights of Snoop Dogg’s career:
- Doggystyle (1993)
- Tha Doggfather (1996)
- Da Game Is to Be Sold, Not to Be Told (1998)
- No Limit Top Dogg (1999)
- Tha Last Meal (2000)
- Paid tha Cost to Be da Boss (2002)
- R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece (2004)
- Tha Blue Carpet Treatment (2006)
- Ego Trippin’ (2008)
- Malice n Wonderland (2009)
- Doggumentary (2011)
- Reincarnated (2013)
- Bush (2015)
- Coolaid (2016)
- Neva Left (2017)
Other Ventures of Snoop Dogg.
It’s true that he is one of the most famous rappers in the world, but he is also a good businessman! Snoop Dogg music videos, Snoop Dogg concerts, Snoop Dogg investments. Yes, he is an investor, and he even has his own company called Eaze. This company delivers medical weed to people in their homes.
In 2015, he launched his media company with the name Merry Jane. He also launched one of the first Cannabis brands in the world. It made him the first celebrity who openly promoted such a brand.
Together with his manager, the app Snoopify which generated him more than $30,000 sales weekly.
Snoop Dogg is also the owner of restaurant chain Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles. These two ventures approximately give him several hundred thousand dollars per month.
Snoop Dogg Earning in a Chronological Way.
- In 1993, he managed to taste his first wave of real money into his hands. The estimated earning form Dоggystyle Albums for this year was about 6 million dollars.
- In 1996, he managed to make several million sales from his “Tha Doggfather” album and get around 3.5 million dollars for that.
- In 1998, the estimated earnings from “Not to be Told” and “Tha Game were to be Sold” were about 3.5 million dollars.
- In 1999, he made several million sales from his “Top Dogg” album.
- In 2000, the estimated earnings from “The Last Meal” album were about 3 million dollars.
- In 2004, the estimated earnings from “The Last Meal” and “The Masterpiece” album were about 3 million dollars.
- In 2006, he managed to make several hundred thousand sales from his “Tha Blue Carpet Treatment” album and get around 575 thousand dollars for it.
- In 2007, he earned 17 million dollars.
- In 2008, he earned 16 million dollars.
- In 2009, he earned 11 million dollars.
- In 2010, he earned 15 million dollars.
- In 2011, he earned 14 million dollars.
- In 2012, he earned 8.5 million dollars.
- In 2013, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2014, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2015, he earned 10 million dollars.
- In 2016 and 2017, his estimated net worth according to the Wealthy NetWorth was around 130 million dollars.
Snoop Dogg Property.
This famous rapper also knows where to spend money! About ten years ago he sold his house in Claremont for 2 million dollars. He lives with his family in Diamond Bar, California, where he bought a new house which he calls Church.
He loves cars and he has a lot of them! Just take a look at the whole list;
- 1969 Buick Riviera
- 1974 Cadillac Lowrider
- Chrysler 300C
- Dodge Challenger
- Polaris Slingshot
- Cadillac Escalade
- Tesla Model X
- Rolls Royce Phantom
- 1967 Pontiac Parisienne Convertible
- 1967 Cadillac Deville
Favorite Snoop Dogg Quotes.
– When I’m not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.” – Snoop Dogg
– “If it’s flipping hamburgers at McDonald’s, be the best hamburger flipper in the world.” – Snoop Dogg
– “Whatever it is you do you have to master your craft.” – Snoop Dogg
– If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.” – Snoop Dogg
– “I love making music and I’m falling in love with making records, so it’s like having two girlfriends. But I can handle it.” – Snoop Dogg
– “I just change with the times. I really don’t have a say in what’s going on. Music was here before me.” – Snoop Dogg.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Snoop Dogg , Biography, Net Worth, Properties & Career Documentary 2019”.
Thanks For Reading