- 1 How To Save Snapchat videos on Apple (iOS) And Android Phones
- 1.1 How To Save Snapchat videos on Apple (iOS) And Android Phones
- 1.2 Top 10 Most Anticipated Features To Expect on the PlayStation 5
- 1.3 Top 10 Most Anticipated Features To Expect on the PlayStation 5
- 1.4 GTBANK International Money Transfer | Bank Wire Transfer For Domiciliary Account Guide
- 1.5 Ecobank Sort Codes & Branches 2019/2020 In Nigeria
- 1.6 First Bank Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2019/2020
Snapchat has amazing features that add beauty and style to your videos, pictures, and portraits. But what it does not include is a feature that allows you to save snaps that are sent to you as they are always deleted when viewed. But you would like to see those snaps right? You would like to view them in your gallery and even send them to others you find them fascinating. This measure has been put into it to ensure that it is a secure social network platform.
However, this article will bring to you ways on how to save snaps on snapchat both personal and received snaps. It is not an official method of saving snaps on snapchat yet, but it is effective.
Follow the steps below to save personal snaps.
- Open the snapchat application on your Android or Apple devices
- Goto setting and click on memories
- Select options to save videos to camera roll / select option to save to memories
Note that saved snaps on memories goes directly to the snapchat’s cloud and will only be viewed on the snapchat memories tab in your app. That is why I advise yo save snaps to camera roll as it will be saved in the phone’s storage and will remain even if the snapchat app was removed.
Follow the steps below to save received snaps
- Go to playstore for Android devices or the Apple app store for iOS devices and download a screen recorder
- Install and run the recorder on your phone
- Open snapchat, then play received videos/snaps while your screen recorder is still running.
Following these steps will guarantee that your snaps, as well as received snaps, are saved on your devices. Hope you found this article very informative.
Check some other articles on o3techy.com
General guideposts recommended for you