How to ClearActivity History on Windows
- 1 How to ClearActivity History on Windows
- 1.1 How to Clear Activity History on Windows
- 1.2 How to view iTunes Purchase History
- 1.3 Top Compass Apps for Android 2019
- 1.4 How to Cancel Spotify Subscription
- 1.5 Top Compass Apps for Android 2019
- 1.6 How to Download Paid APK Apps for Free on Androids
- 1.7 best Magnifying Apps for Androids and iPhone 2019
- 1.8 How To Download & Use FCMB Mobile Plus On Android, iOS & Blackberry 2019
How to Clear Activity History on Windows. Computers that have windows as their operating system, particularly the Windows 10 has a key feature of clearing, deleting or removing their activity history on the computer. Some of the activities that your computer records are your browsing history (edge, chrome, Mozilla, bing e.t.c), Cortana voice command history, location data and more. But you may ask, why is the computer keeping tabs of this history? With the introduction of machine learning we now know that out computers learn from our history and ultimately predict what our searches will now become based on our history, all this is to make things easier and more flexible for us in the nearest future.
You may consider deleting your history from the computer if you perceive that there is a risk of your activities being shared and you do not want that possibility, or if you just do not want anyone to have a clue of your searches while using your computer, for any reason such as security one should delete the activity history on the computer.
In order to view your activity history
- Navigate through settings > Privacy > Activity History
- Click on Manage my activity info.
- Login your Microsoft account
- Select a filter and view the activity history under it.
- How to Delete History on Windows
- Navigate through Settings > privacy > Activity History.
- Click the clear button under Activity history
Also, you can also delete your activity history from your Microsoft account. However, you cannot delete this history once, you have to do it step by step, activity by activity. To do this, follow the steps below
How to Clear Activity History on Windows
- Log in to your Microsoft account
- Navigate to the privacy dashboard and click activity history
- Select the category of activity history you want to delete. Here you will find activity on Cortana voice commands, Search made using bing, browsing history from Microsoft edge and locations history.
That’s is on How to Clear Activity History on Windows. Don’t forget to comment on the comment box below.