We are aware that several individuals have been searching for First Bank – How To Get Loan For Household Equipment 2019, first bank loan without collateral, first bank loan calculator, first bank loan code, first bank loan officers, best mortgage rates in nigeria, gtb mortgage nigeria, pay day loan firstbank, firstbank quick loan code and we have decided to deal with this subject right here on this page.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank and most valuable banking brand. With over 10 million active customer accounts and more than 750 business locations, we provide a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services to customers and investors wishing to explore the vast business opportunities available in Nigeria and our business locations across Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To live our promise of ‘YOU First’, we design products and services to support your personal, family and business needs.
Our array of products – cards, channels, transfer services, loans & advances, deposit products, guarantees, distributorship financing, cash management and foreign trade service – create convenience for your transactions, empower your businesses and offer flexibility of choice.
We are leveraging on technology to drive optimised and cost effective service delivery, enhance transaction efficiency, risk management as well as entrench collaboration, innovation and creativity across the group.
Without wasting much of your time,lets quickly head to the topic “First Bank – How To Get Loan For Household Equipment 2019” right away.
You do not necessary have to wait for every pay day to get Household Equipment in your house, when you can actually get a loan from First bank and buy them, then pay later.
First bank is given its customer the opportunity to furnish their home to taste with their Household Equipment loan scheme, while you conveniently repay later.
Before using you how to apply for this loan, let take a look at the features this loan bring.
- Maximum loan amount of N2 million.
- Maximum tenor of 18 months.
- Minimum equity of 20%.
- Proforma invoice from approved vendor.
- Salary domiciliation.
- How To Create, Activate & Use Ecobank Transfer Code 2019/2020
- UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code 2019/2020
- Union Bank Money Transfer Code On Phone 2019/2020 | All Union Bank Codes
- Polaris Bank Money Transfer Code 2019/2020 | Polaris Bank Account Balance Checking Code
- FCMB Money Transfer Code 2019/2020 | FCMB Mobile Transfer Codes To Other Banks
- GTBank Money Transfer Code 2019/2020 | GTBANK USSD Code For Mobile Banking
- Sterling Bank Money Transfer Code 2019/2020 | Sterling Bank Transfer Codes To Other Banks
- Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code 2019/2020 | Access Bank Transfer Limit
- How To Create, Activate & Use Fidelity Bank Transfer Code 2019/2020
- Ecobank Code To Buy Recharge Code & Transfer To Others 2019/2020
- Customers can purchase household equipment and spread the payment over a specified period
- Our customers get the best rates in the market
- It is an easy means to access finance
- Customers enjoy flexible repayment structure.
- Application letter
- Household Equipment Loan application form
- Proforma Invoice from FirstBank approved vendors
- Current 3 months pay slip
- Statement of account
- Letter of total emolument.
Who Can Apply for a Household Equipment Loan
Employees in paid employment.
How to Get Loan for Household Equipment
To apply for the Loan for Household Equipment
Download the Household Equipment Loan Application Form.
- Complete the form and submit at the nearest FirstBank branch.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “First Bank – How To Get Loan For Household Equipment 2019″.
Thanks For Reading
- Ecobank Sort Codes & Branches 2019/2020 In Nigeria
- First Bank Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2019/2020
- UBA Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2019/2020
- Union Bank Sort Codes & Branches 2019/2020
- Polaris Bank Sort Codes & Branches 2019/2020 | Polaris Bank Formerly Skye Bank Sort Codes
- FCMB Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2019/2020
- GTBank Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2019/2020
- Sterling Bank Sort Codes & Branches 2019/2020
- Access Bank Sort Codes & Branches 2019/2020
- Fidelity Bank Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2019/2020