- 1 Fidelity Bank Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2020/2021
- 1.1 Our Vision
- 1.2 Our Mission
- 1.3 Our Core Values
- 1.4 Fidelity Bank Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2020/2021
- 1.4.1 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in ABIA State
- 1.4.2 FidelityBank Branches and Sort Codes in ADAMAWA State
- 1.4.3 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in AKWA IBOM State
- 1.4.4 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in ANAMBRA State
- 1.4.5 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in BAYELSA State
- 1.4.6 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in BENUE State
- 1.4.7 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in BORNO State
- 1.4.8 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in DELTA State
- 1.4.9 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in EBONYI State
- 1.4.10 Other Bank Sort Codes
- 1.4.11 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in EDO State
- 1.4.12 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in ENUGU State
- 1.4.13 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in GOMBE State
- 1.4.14 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in IMO State
- 1.4.15 Fidelity Bank Branches and Sort Codes in JIGAWA State
- 1.4.16 Kaduna State
- 1.4.17 Kano State
- 1.4.18 Katsina State
- 1.4.19 Kogi State
- 1.4.20 Lagos State
- 1.4.21 Niger State
- 1.4.22 Other Banks Recharge Codes
- 1.4.24 State
- 1.4.25 Ondo State
- 1.4.26 Osun State
- 1.4.27 Oyo State
- 1.4.28 Plateau State
- 1.4.29 Rivers State
- 1.4.30 Zamfara State
- 1.4.31 Other Banks Recharge Codes
- 1.4.32 Other Banks Recharge Codes
We are aware that several individuals have been searching for Fidelity Bank Sort Codes & Branches In Nigeria 2020/2021,fidelity bank sort code maiduguri, fidelity bank sort code ado ekiti, fidelity bank sort code ekpoma, fidelity bank sort code for lagos branch, fidelity bank branches in nigeria, fidelity bank sort code abraka, fidelity bank agbor sort code, first bank sort code and we have also decided to give you full details concerning all that you might have been searching for right here on this page about the fidelity Bank sort codes.
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country.
However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Fidelity Bank is today ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria. Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism.
It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management.
Fidelity staff are also respected in the Nigerian banking industry for the quality of training they receive on the job, as well as in good business schools both in Nigeria and Overseas.
The Management is particular about the quality of people that join the system. To qualify as a member of Team Fidelity, a candidate is expected to possess three vital statistics, with the acronym TAC:
Talent (an innate mental aptitude)
Ambition (a desire to succeed)
Character (a total quality of integrity which will guide the talent and ambition to productive ends)
The Management is focused on building and maintaining a virile and well-respected brand that caters to the needs of its growing corporate, commercial and consumer banking clientele. For this purpose, the bank is leveraging its pedigree in investment banking (Fidelity was a merchant bank for 11years) and its structures and service offerings for a retail populace.
Fidelity Bank also enjoys the respect and partnership of a network of off-shore institutions with which it has correspondent banking, confirmation lines, credit and other relationships. These include, ANZ London, Afreximbank, Cairo, Egypt, ABSA South Africa, Commerce Bank, Frankfurt, Citibank, N.A. London and New York, FBN Bank, UK Ltd, SCB, London, US Exim Bank, USAID, etc.
To be number one in every market we serve and for every branded product we offer.
To make financial services easy and accessible to our customers.
C – Customer First
R – Respect
E – Excellence
S – Shared Ambition
T – Tenacity
Without wasting much of our time, lets get to the topic immediately under the following headlines;