America’s Got Talent Eligibility & Requirements 2020/2021
- 1 America’s Got Talent Eligibility & Requirements 2020/2021
- 1.1 America’s Got Talent Eligibility & Requirements
If you have been searching for America’s Got Talent Eligibility & Requirements 2020/2021 , do you have to pay to audition for america’s got talent, america’s got talent auditions 2019, america’s got talent prop, america’s got talent auditions 2019 cities, america’s got talent auditions 2020, america’s got talent age range, america’s got talent audition experience, can professionals be on america’s got talent, then you are in the right place.
America’s Got Talent (often abbreviated as AGT) is a televised American talent show competition, broadcast on the NBC television network.
It is part of the global Got Talent franchise created by Simon Cowell, and is produced by Fremantle North America and SYCOtv, with distribution done by Fremantle.
Since its premiere in June 2006, each season is run during the network’s summer schedule, with the show having featured various hosts – it is currently hosted by Tyra Banks, since 2017.
It is the first global edition of the franchise, after plans for a British edition in 2005 were suspended, following a dispute between Paul O’Grady, the planned host, and the British broadcaster ITV; production of this edition later resumed in 2007.
The show attracts a variety of participants, from across the United States and abroad, to take part and who possess some form of talents, with acts ranging from singing, dancing, comedy, magic, stunts, variety, and other genres.
Each participant who auditions attempts to secure a place in the live episodes of a season by impressing a panel of judges – the current line-up consists of Cowell, Howie Mandel, Mel B, and Heidi Klum.
Those that make it into the live episodes compete against each other for both the judges’ and public’s vote in order to reach the live final, where the winner receives a large cash prize, paid over a period of time, and, since the third season, a chance to headline a show on the Las Vegas Strip.
Since its premiere, America’s Got Talent has helped to unearth new talent and kickstart/boost the careers of various performers who took part in the competition, while the show itself has been a rating success for NBC, drawing in on average around 10 million viewers per season.
In 2013, a book was entitled Inside AGT: The Untold Stories of America’s Got Talent, was released, providing a description of the seasons, contestants, judges, and production techniques of the show, along with detailed interviews with contestants from all seasons, up to the date of the book’s of publication.
The show finished airing its thirteenth season, which ran from May 29 to September 19, 2018. A winter-spin off edition is currently being planned, entitled America’s Got Talent: The Champions, featuring acts from previous seasons, as well as acts from international Got Talent shows.
America’s Got Talent Eligibility & Requirements
1. In connection with my potential participation in the Program, I represent and warrant that I am either:
(i) a United States Citizen.
(ii) a legal permanent resident of the United States.
I understand and agree that I will be required prior to live shows to show proof of unrestricted employment authorization or have appropriate visa status in the United States that allows me to work in connection with Program prizing or the exercise of Program contract options, as determined by Marathon Productions, Inc. (“Producer”), NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Simco Limited trading as Syco Television, LLC Syco Music, and/or Sony Music Entertainment in their sole discretion. If my citizenship, residency, EAD card, and/or legal status in the United States changes at any time, I agree to notify Producer immediately. I hereby agree to complete, execute and deliver, in person, to Producer all required forms necessary to establish identity and eligibility under the Immigration Reform and Control Act. I warrant and represent that I will make all necessary payments due to governmental agencies to comply with the foregoing.
2. Producer and/or NBC Television Network and NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“Network”) reserve the right to render ineligible, disqualify, and/or remove from the Program any person they determine, in the sole discretion of either, is sufficiently connected to the Program or any Program Entities (as listed in 2.i. through 2.viii. below), such that his or her participation in the Program could create impropriety, the appearance of impropriety, and/or in any way prejudice Program competition fairness. Conversely, Producer and/or Network reserves the right to allow any person who may have a connection with the Program or Program Entities to remain participating in the Program if, in Producer’s and/or Network’s sole discretion, either determines that such person’s involvement in the Program does not and will not affect the integrity and fairness of the Program or Competition. Please list below, to the best of your knowledge, anyone you know or have known who is now or has been in the past two (2) years, an officer, employee, agent or representative of any one of the following entities:
i. Producer, FremantleMedia North America, Inc., or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities, or any of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns;
ii. Simco Limited trading as Syco Television and/or Syco Music, Syco Entertainment Inc., Sony Music Entertainment, or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities, or any of their respective licensees, successors, and assigns;
iii. NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCUniversal”), or any of its parent, subsidiary, or affiliated entities, including without limitation, its broadcast networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses, digital businesses, parks and resorts (for more information about NBCUniversal businesses, please visit: http://corporate.comcast.com or http://www.nbcuni.com);
iv. Any television station or channel, cable network, satellite network or other exhibition or distribution platform that may air or otherwise exhibit the Program or any variation thereof;
v. Any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof, or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities, or any of their respective licensees, successors, or assigns;
vi. Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
vii. Any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program.
3. I represent and warrant that I am not currently a candidate for public office, and if selected to participate in the Program, I agree that I will not become a candidate for public office until at least one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the final episode of the Program in which I appear.
I understand and agree that Producer has the sole discretion to make determinations of eligibility, and that Producer reserves the right to change any of the eligibility requirements at any time. Producer may, at any time and in its sole discretion, require proof of my identity and/or eligibility. I hereby represent and warrant that I meet all of the requirements listed above.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “America’s Got Talent Eligibility & Requirements 2020/2021 “.
Thanks For Reading